Contact Us

Contact Person : lemon

Phone Number : 18639025156

WhatsApp : +8618639025156

Free call

Construction Foam Concrete Automatic Brick Making Machine 1.3-1.5m/ Min Capacity

Minimum Order Quantity : 1pc Price : negotiate
Packaging Details : Standard Paking Export Delivery Time : 20 - 45 work days
Place of Origin: henan,china Brand Name: Wangda
Certification: ISO9001:2008,CE.BIS,CQC Model Number: as you need

Detail Information

Material: Steel Color: Blue, White Or Yellow
Electric Motor Power:: 4Kw Voltage: 380V
Capacity: 1.3-1.5m/min Modle: ZB80-500
High Light:

auto brick making machine


fully automatic brick machine

Product Description

ZB80-500 Bricks Construction Foam Concrete Brick Making Machine With 1.3-1.5m/min Capacity
Product Description

Foam concrete brick making machine

1. Description of foam concrete brick making machine
Foam concrete brick making machine works on the long-line table, using the high-strength low-relaxation steel strand as the guide, using the pushing work method to forming the concrete hollow-core slab. The slab have the advantages of smooth surface, high-density structure, capable of making construction slabs of 4.2m to 18m. The GLY serious concrete hollow-core slab mainly used on the larger bay workshop, school, hospital, shopping mall, office building, bulk storage plant etc.

Condition New
Type Hollow Block Making Machine
Brick Raw Material Concrete
Processing Brick Production Line
Method Autoclaved Aerated Concrete
Automatic Yes
Capacity 1.3-1.5m/min
Model Number ZB80-500
Voltage 380V
Power 5.5KW
Dimension(L*W*H) 2200 X 750 X 700mm
Certification ISO9001
Warranty 1 year
After-sales Service Provided Engineers available to service machinery overseas
color blue, white or yellow
slab width 500mm
slab thickness 80mm
Number of holes 6
Electric Motor Power 4kw
Vibrator Motor Power 1.5kw
Diameter of holes 42mm
Number of Wires 12
Concrete standard C30/C35 concret


2. Details of this machine


Type slab thickness slab width Total Power Aperture
ZB50-500 50 500 5.5kw 6
ZB80-500 80 500 5.5kw 6


Production Flow


a. Tensioning:
b. Prepare the materials:

c. Producing process:
Construction Foam Concrete Automatic Brick Making Machine 1.3-1.5m/ Min Capacity 0

3. Photos of the machine and the slab
 Construction Foam Concrete Automatic Brick Making Machine 1.3-1.5m/ Min Capacity 1

1. When did your company established?
XingYu machine is established in the year 1996.
2. Where is your company situated?
XingYu machine is located in ZiBo city, ShanDong province China.
You can arrive at Jinan airport by air, we will pick you up at Jinan airport.
3. What is your payment term?
You can transfer the payment via T/T. We will provide you the bank detail.
Generally, 30% prepaid and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery.
4.After sale service:
We supply the technical supporting all the time.
We supply one year warranty for whole machine.
We supply free quick wear parts.
We supply low charge continue maintenance when warrenty is expired.
We supply free training to end-users.

Our Services


We can make different sizes according to the customers’ requirement.
Our goal is to become concrete precast component manufacturing equipment expert and lead the future of the prefabricated building materials machinery.
We sincerely hope that we jointly create a better future and win-win cooperation along with all customers at home and abroad on the basis of mutual benefit, friendly cooperation.
 Construction Foam Concrete Automatic Brick Making Machine 1.3-1.5m/ Min Capacity 2

You Might Be Into These
Get in touch with us

Enter Your Message